1991 Ford Explorer,It Will Crank But Not Start.Replaced Coil Pack,crankshaft Sensor,and Had Other Parts Checke The vehicle will start on occasion,and runs great when it starts,but you have to crank it for at least 45 seconds to make it start
Powerco fuel pump wiring diagram
- Use Promo Code "DRIVE" For $5 Off Your Order. [email protected] (877)-996-4688
- The Ford Explorer has been a staple for the company and for people who drive SUVs for a long time. Ford makes both a smaller and a larger SUV that look basically the same, but the Explorer has a great following because of its mid-sized appeal.
Jan 04, 2007 · I have a 2003 ford explorer 4.6L V8, 4x4. my oil pick-up tube got blocked with sludge and cause damages to my engine,i took down the oil pan and cleaned the filter however there are lingering problems. #1 if im not accelerating the oil pressure falls and the oil light glows #2 there is a knocking/rattling sound in the engine (the timing rails ...
- Oct 23, 2013 · Ford - Explorer :: 2002 Won't Start Or Crank (even Manually) I've been working on this explorer for a week now and I figured it's time to ask around. My explorer won't start/crank, I've replaced the starter, battery terminals, tested voltages/amps/relays and fuses, still nothing.
Explorer, Sport Trac, Mountaineer & Aviator - 2004 Explorer XLT Cranks but wont turn over...HELP - I have a 2004 Explorer XLT V6 4.0L with 125k miles on it. This happened once before where it wouldn't start for about 2 days and then it all of a sudden started up and hasn't given us problems since then (5 months ago)....
- if the 2007 ford explorer cranks but wont start then you have a dead battery or a bad ignition switch. you may also have dead spark plugs. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report.
I have a 2004 Ford Explorer. When I insert the key and turn it, nothing happens. No engine crank, no clicks, just silence. I have replaced the battery with a brand new one and cleaned the cable ends and battery terminals. I should also mention that the headlights, stereo, and windshield wipers work so the accessories seem to be getting power.
- THE CAR WONT START BUT WILL CRANK. A FRIEND OF MINE CHANGED OUT THE IGNITION COIL. ... 2004 Ford Explorer 6 Cyl Automatic I Have A 2004 Ford Explorer Xlt, V6 4.0 ...
The 2004 Ford Expedition has 1 problems reported for will turnover but won't start. Average failure mileage is 188,000 miles.
- Diagnosing a cranking engine that refuses to start may involve troubleshooting more than one system on your Ford Explorer. However, it is a good idea to start with the easier and more common causes such as an empty fuel tank and low battery charge. And use common sense.
Ford Explorer Questions - 2004 explorer won't start, all ... Cargurus.com 2004 ford explorer won't start nor crank at all, all electrical parts work 4 Answers. For the past week my truck been needing a jump to get the car to start. The next day it won't start at all. It won't even make a clicking sound.
- Hello, I own a 2004 ford explorer that won't start. The engine won't crank and the anti theft light on the dash blinks rapidly when I try to start it. I live in Abuja and no one knows what to do here. Please auto enthusiast here should help. Thank you. I can help you with a free scan and preliminary diagnosis, contact me offline
The most likely cause is a damaged primary timing chain tensioner. Before commencing investigations, the oil level should be checked, the oil pressure should be checked (1 bar at 2000 rpm) and the engine should be started from cold to check for rattling.